NCC Leadership and Management suite of qualifications is aimed at industry leaders, managers, supervisors and customer facing professionals across three primary areas of responsibility.
These work streams would add skills and value to each cohort under the NCC’s accreditation and validation set, creating an industry standard for development in the allocated areas which is scalable.
The focus is on building skills and knowledge via blended learning, and recognising that within a disciplined and intense competitive environment there is a need for a strong skills ethos and best practice standard who holds true to the NCC’s core values and its offer to industry.
Those leaders are at the upper levels of the business and are charged with the future direction and control of the organisation. Their influence spans strategic control and business development as well as functional management. The programme upskills them in core areas enabling them long term to become coaches and mentors to other leaders/managers in the business. They facilitate the environment for other leaders to grow and prosper, adding value to the business at all opportunities.
Those people tasked with tactically driving the business forward through team and solo performance management, improvement, service delivery, planning, commercial acumen, innovation, creativity and ideas. These people may be running smaller teams or even be specialists. They have the potential to aspire to senior leadership roles through development.
These are the front facing customer services professionals on which the business depends. Their relationships with customers and suppliers/partners are critical and therefore they need the skills set to create and maintain superb customer journeys for all. They may, or may not, be managers or team leaders and may often work in small teams or even in isolation.
All our courses are:
- Industry specific and contextualised
- Cutting edge in theory
- Relevant and engaging
- Delivered professionally with strong evaluation and support throughout
- CPD Certified
- Available as stand-alone achievement
- Can be combined to achieve the overall NCC Park Management Qualification.
- Recognised as a transferable qualification to other sectors within the Caravan Industry as well as other professions.
- Our courses use industry specific case studies to ensure your learning outcomes remain relevant to your day-to-day business.
- Our trainers are professionally qualified to ILM Level 7
Download the PDF information pack here