Those working with gas must have an ACS qualification and be registered with Gas Safe if they work with gas on any of the following:
- Touring caravans and motorhomes that are hired out individually or as letting fleets by the owner.
- Any unit that is used in the course of business by the owner or loaned by them for business purposes (e.g. an office, staff accommodation, mobile catering vans).
- Static caravans on holiday or residential parks.
Below you will find detailed information for both accessing the ACS qualification for the first time and for those needed to renew their certificate.
- Accessing ACS for the first time.
- Renew an existing qualification.
Please ensure you have read the relevant section below, before you contact us so that we can provide you with the most appropriate information.