This NCC Managing Safety course helps managers and employees meet the demands of modern health and safety requirements. It aims to give managers the essential information they need to manage health and safety in their area of responsibility and control.
Managing Safety aims to give managers the essential information they need to manage health and safety in their area of responsibility and control. At the end of the module they will be able to:
- Understand their responsibilities for health, safety and environment issues in the workplace and how to apply them
- Recognise the key components of a health and safety management system and how it is applied in an organisation
- Improve the safety performance of the organisation by ensuring risk assessments are undertaken and workplace precautions are put in place
- Ensure accident and incident investigations are undertaken, recorded and reported accurately
- Undertake monitoring and checking to ensure that workplace precautions are in place and work activities are being undertaken safely.
Including case-studies, guidance and tips this course also has an assessment to consolidate your knowledge of this subject.
Please note you will need to complete the course and assessment in one session. If you close it down before you complete it, the system will register as a fail and we will need to re-set for you.