This short-course and assessment will provide guidance and support to assist you in understanding the ever increasing complex area of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace and dispel any myths surrounding this important subject.
On completing the module learners will be able to: -
- Understand what is meant by equality & diversity.
- Understand how the law impacts on equality & diversity.
- Understand what needs to be done.
- Promote best practice within the organisation.
This course covers the following subject areas:
- Welcome and learning objectives
- Knowledge Awareness Quiz
- Introduction to Equality and Diversity
- Equality and Diversity Legislation
- Understanding diversity
- You and Promoting Equality and Diversity
Accompanying the course is a 30 multiple-choice question assessment with an 80% pass rate. The questions are based on the content of the course and will hep you consolidate your knowledge of this subject.